A Little About Us
Web Project & Business Development Manager | Contract
Due to a rise in the amount of referral work coming in, as well as our plans for expansion in the coming year, we are looking for a Project and Business Development Manager to join our team and help drive growth!
- Formulate strategies for lead generation and business growth.
- Write proposals and contracts.
- Scope and define projects, outlining the necessary deliverables, their timing, and cost.
- Manage client expectations across all projects after scope of work has been agreed to.
- Work with the development team to schedule production releases and ensure that appropriate business requirements are satisfactorily tested before deployment.
- Manage client relationship and requests in partnership with Studio Ten Four developers.
What we'd like to see
- Working knowledge of Project Management tools including but not limited to: Trello and Google Docs.
- 1+ years’ experience in Project Management (at least one in web related projects)
- Experience with web platforms and frameworks such as WordPress and Drupal a plus.
- Some understanding of web UI/UX best practices and the ability to guide/direct clients on requirements based approaches to effectively deliver their message and guide users through their website experience.
- Basic working web development knowledge of HTML and CSS would be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, building and managing sprint plans, scope of work, assessing resources, budgeting, risk management, scheduling and estimating.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects concurrently.
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected], along with anything else you'd like to share. LinkedIn, Twitter, Personal website, projects you've worked on, etc.